F.S.B.O. Escrow Services
For Sale By Owner Escrow
For a number of homeowners, choosing to do a For Sale By Owner (FSBO) sale of their home/property is a smart choice. Of course, while the financial savings may be significant, a FSBO is also more complicated and time-consuming than most people assume. One of the most important aspects of any FSBO home is ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal real estate regulations. This may be a very tall order for sellers with no experience or understanding of the complex laws involved.
Opening up an escrow account during a FSBO residential purchase agreement is not only convenient; it also protects both the buyer and seller in a For Sale By Owner transaction. Ultimate Escrow Services Inc. serves as a neutral third party, serving both parties in the transaction. We maintain the accountability and security of all funds and documents in the transaction on behalf of the buyer and seller until all contract conditions are met, at which point escrow is closed and documents and funds change hands.
For Sale By Owner Without a Realtor
Ultimate Escrow Services Inc. has represented many homeowners who have decided to sell their home without the assistance of a real estate agent. You can trust that we will bring our decades of experience and knowledge to the transaction to meet all legal requirements and avoid potential roadblocks. Upon request, we will also help you prepare a real estate written escrow agreement that states what happens to escrow funds if there is a dispute between the seller and buyer. We can also provide a list of local companies that can help with other real estate services, such as title insurance and home inspections.
F.S.B.O Closing Process
You can trust in Ultimate Escrow Services Inc. to handle all aspects of your FSBO closing.
- Provide full-service, independent escrow management of your FSBO transaction.
- Respond quickly to all communication.
- Follow written escrow instructions.
- Obtain documents, disclosures, reports, pay-off demands, and statements.
- Obtain documents necessary to clear liens on the home.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintain the accountability and security of funds in escrow and issue receipts for deposits.
- Keep all parties informed of the progress of escrow.
- Prorate taxes, utilities, and dues.
- Prepare settlement statements.
- Inform the title company when it is time to record documents.
- Disburse documents and funds and close escrow as authorized.
Professional Escrow Services
For Sale By Owner transactions can be very complex and it is easy to make a potentially costly mistake without assistance. Count on the FSBO experts at Ultimate Escrow Services Inc. to guide you through the escrow process and protect both parties throughout the real estate transaction.
Need to get an escrow started today?
If you need to open an escrow today or want general information on how our escrow professionals can help you close your escrow transactions in an efficient and secure manner, please provide your information below and a member of our team will contact you immediately!
Ultimate Escrow Services, Inc. DBO License #963-1901
Ultimate Escrow Services, Inc.
DBO License #963-1901