Commercial Escrow Services
Commercial escrows involve the transferring of any type of property other than residential real estate. This type of transaction may involve note sales (also known as “tapes”), retail property, commercial and industrial property, office buildings, apartment complexes, and hotels, among other types of real estate transfers.
At Ultimate Escrow, we have decades of experience handling commercial escrow transactions and we understand just how complicated these transactions may become.
Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Closing escrow on commercial real estate is complex; trust in Ultimate Escrow to make the process as streamlined as possible. We take pride in our customer-based approach and our ability to instill confidence in all parties involved in your commercial real estate transaction. Our team of escrow officers have the experience and knowledge necessary to make your transaction as simple and painless as possible. We take pride in ensuring all parties are confident in the escrow process and we proactively address any potential problems before they can cause delays.
In escrow transactions, the escrow agent is the primary person involved in the commercial escrow transaction who has a solid understanding of the entire transaction and the legal requirements necessary for closing. Our commercial escrow agents possess the unique skill set necessary for a seamless close of escrow. Our expert commercial escrow officers will serve as a neutral third party who will close the transaction based on the terms of the contract and once all conditions are met. Our commercial escrow agents’ efforts will always prioritize the integrity of the transaction with the seller, buyer, agents, lenders, and other principals involved in order to ensure a successful closing.
- Provide full-service escrow management services.
- Respond quickly to all communication.
- Follow written escrow instructions.
- Keep all parties up-to-date on the progress of escrow.
- Issue receipts for deposits and maintain the accountability and security of funds in trust.
- Prorate and adjust taxes, utilities, and dues.
- Prepare settlement statements.
- Order disclosures, reports, and documents necessary for the transaction.
- Instruct the title company to record necessary documents.
- Comply with local, state, and federal real estate guidelines.
- Secure pay-off demands and statements.
- Obtain any documents necessary to clear outstanding liens.
- Disburse funds and close escrow.
Commercial Escrow Closing
Closing escrow on commercial real estate is complex; trust in Ultimate Escrow to make the process as streamlined as possible. We take pride in our customer-based approach and our ability to instill confidence in all parties involved in your commercial real estate transaction.
Need to get an escrow started today?
If you need to open an escrow today or want general information on how our escrow professionals can help you close your escrow transactions in an efficient and secure manner, please provide your information below and a member of our team will contact you immediately!
Ultimate Escrow Services, Inc. DBO License #963-1901
Ultimate Escrow Services, Inc.
DBO License #963-1901